Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's about time.....

It was one of my new year's resolutions to start blogging..... three years ago. Like most resolutions, major fail! So here is another attempt. It will probably take me awhile to get the hang of everything and learn all the cute fancy pants stuff.

Here are a few things about me:

  • I have been living in Greenville, SC for about 4 years
  • Downtown Greenville
  • I have been married for over three years to my favorite person EVER....Mr. Teezy!
Photo cred: The Schultzes

  • Yep, we went to Carolina and are GAMECOCK fans....we survive in a town so close to that other school

  • I was a double major in Marketing and Real Estate and I am now a Dental Hygienist.... What??? You don't see the connection??? Hahahaha..... totally random, this I know.
 
 
I love food, shopping, fashion, and occasionally being crafty. Since I have an awful memory, I'm hoping I can keep this up to be a "scrapbook" of some sorts.  I have enjoyed reading other blogs, so why not try to start one?! We will see how it goes... hopefully I'm not a one-post-wonder!



XoXo,






No comments:

Post a Comment